The Ecoclub Team has been promoting ecotourism and sustainable tourism online since 1999. We have travelled extensively around the world for business and leisure and directly participate in the tourism sharing economy as Airbnb hosts. We also have first-hand experience with developing, refurbishing and managing residential properties in Greece. In the past 20 years we have gained immense hospitality and marketing related knowledge and experience which we can share with current and aspiring tourism providers in Greece who wish to green their operations and offer a quality service to their guests.
We can help aspiring providers with:
- developing a business plan which is green, realistic and profitable
- choosing the right Greek destination to set up your business
- advice on how to purchase an existing tourism business which is up for sale
- selecting suitable land for building an accommodation facility
- locating funding sources
- completing and filing necessary paperwork
- creating an appropriate and effective logo and related branding materials
- setting up your internet presence, including website, social media and booking/sharing economy platforms
- devising a customer relationship management policy and loyalty programs
- much more depending on your project’s specific needs
We can help existing providers with the following:
- selecting a quality ecolabel which is both affordable and suitable for your accommodation and meets your specific needs.
- meeting the requirements and completing the certification steps – not by greenwashing, but by implementing real green changes in how you operate!
- developing and maintaining an environmental and social responsibility policy
- reaching a discerning audience that will truly appreciate and reward you for your green efforts!
- improving your presence on mass social media and booking/sharing economy platforms and explore alternative promotion channels
- choosing a booking/sharing economy platform, creating and maintaining your listings in various platforms
- analysing your website and your website statistics and improving the content and presentation to make your website more user-friendly and effective in generating direct bookings from your own website
- seeking new revenue streams, introducing new services for your guests and improving their satisfaction
- increasing guest loyalty
- producing and distributing informative and engaging news announcements
- evaluating and categorising your guests, their wishes & desires
- researching your competitors and learning from their mistakes and successes
- detecting and cultivating synergies with other local businesses
- developing an intelligent pricing model and a sensible cancellation policy